The West Hills Media Center is more than just a library.
In addition to the usual books and magazines, we also have a variety of media and electronic resources for students and teachers, including a state of the art computer lab with high speed access to the internet. Students can use the computers after school.
- Students - How to Login to your Destiny Account WEBSITE 2-24-2022
- WHMS Library Catalog (Destiny) | Set Up A Digital ID Card
- JSD Sora Catalog | JSD OverDrive Catalog | How to Log In
- Salt Lake County Library
- Utah Online Library
- How to Find a Book
- Book Terms
- Research Strategies (The Big6 and the Super3)
- Using the Big6 PowerPoint
- Utah Online Library Quick Reference
- Literature Selections for Middle Schools (JSD Approved List)
- Big People Helping Little People (3:05)
- Reading Matters (2:31)
- Benefits of Reading (3:05)
- Scholastic Kids Talk (2:14)
- Barnes and Noble Why I Read (3:11)
- Infographic: Why Should You Read Every Single Day?
- Reading for Pleasure Research
|About Ms. Haight
Our library media teacher, Ms. Haight holds a B.A. degree in English with a minor in history and an M.S. in information technology with an emphasis in library science. Additionally, she has teaching endorsements in German and reading. She has been a teacher and librarian for many years. Ms. Haight connects people with the information they need, whether in our library, in the Jordan District collection, or through the Utah Education Network. She also advises teachers and students on media materials that best suit current instructional needs.