- Police Athletic League (6/16/2016) - Join the West Jordan Police! Come participate in a summer activities program for both boys and girls Boys and Girls summer program Ages: 5th through 9th graders, for the fall 2016 school year. Who: Boys and Girls When: Every Tuesday and Thursday immediately, through August 18, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, […]
- Morning Announcements 5/20/2016 (5/20/2016) -
- Morning Announcements 5/19/2016 (5/19/2016) -
- Morning Announcements, 5/18/16 (5/18/2016) -
- Morning Announcements 5/17/2016 (5/17/2016) -
Free & Reduced Price Meals
Free and reduced school meal applications are now available online. Please visit www.jordandistrict.schoollunchapp.com to complete and submit the application (Spanish option available). Hard copy applications are also available in the main office of the school. Completed hard copy applications should be submitted to the school’s main office. If you need further assistance, please contact JSD Nutrition Services at 801-567-8760.
Online Classes for Grades 9 – 12
Did you know Jordan School District students have the opportunity to take courses online as part of their schooling experience? Students may enroll in online courses for original credit or for credit recovery. For more information, see our Jordan School District Online Classes page or the Utah Public Education Online webpage.