- Back to School: Dress Code and School Supplies (7/28/2016) - Dress Code West Hills Middle School follows the dress code established by the Jordan School District Board of Education. Please take a moment to review the dress code, either at the linked policy or through the images below, as you start to make back-to-school clothing choices. School Supplies Many classes require nothing more than paper […]
- Back to School: Schedules, Lockers, Walkabouts (7/28/2016) - This year, students will have access to their schedule within one business day of completing Online Registration, including payment of fees (or completion of a fee waiver application). Schedules will be visible in Parent Access and Student Access. Locker information will not be posted until approximately August 15. Lockers are assigned in groups by grade […]
- Back to School: Fee Waivers (7/28/2016) - Utah State Code authorizes the charging of fees at the secondary level for activities and classes during the regular school day, provided the fees are approved by the local education authority (LEA). Fees in the Jordan School District are authorized by the Jordan School District Board of Education. Fee waivers are available for families who have […]
- Back to School: Online Registration (7/28/2016) - All students, new and returning, must complete Online Registration in Skyward. The process must be completed in Parent Access. Login information was sent home at the end of July – you can also come in to the Main Office to get your login information. The process is short, but will need to be completed for […]
- Police Athletic League (6/16/2016) - Join the West Jordan Police! Come participate in a summer activities program for both boys and girls Boys and Girls summer program Ages: 5th through 9th graders, for the fall 2016 school year. Who: Boys and Girls When: Every Tuesday and Thursday immediately, through August 18, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, […]
Free & Reduced Price Meals
Free and reduced school meal applications are now available online. Please visit www.jordandistrict.schoollunchapp.com to complete and submit the application (Spanish option available). Hard copy applications are also available in the main office of the school. Completed hard copy applications should be submitted to the school’s main office. If you need further assistance, please contact JSD Nutrition Services at 801-567-8760.
Online Classes for Grades 9 – 12
Did you know Jordan School District students have the opportunity to take courses online as part of their schooling experience? Students may enroll in online courses for original credit or for credit recovery. For more information, see our Jordan School District Online Classes page or the Utah Public Education Online webpage.