- Week At A Glance 1/14-1/18 (1/15/2019)- WHMS Week-at-a-Glance Monday, January 14 - No School Tuesday, January 15 - Homeroom; After-School Math Tutoring (Room 221) Wednesday, January 16 - Homeroom Thursday, January 17 - Homeroom; Mid-Year Reminder Assembly Friday, January 18 - Late Start; 9am MESA Passing for Pancakes in Mr. Smith’s room Other Information NO SCHOOL Monday,January 21 (MLK Day) On Thursday, January 16 we will have ...continue reading "Week At A Glance 1/14-1/18"
- Week At A Glance 12/17-12/21 (12/17/2018)- Announcements, scheduled activities, and RTI schedule
- Week At A Glance 12/10-12/14 (12/11/2018)- A weekly summary of school activities, RTI schedule, assemblies, and announcements.
- Week At A Glance 11/26-11/30 (11/24/2018)- A weekly summary of school activities, RTI schedule, assemblies, and announcements.
- Week At A Glance 11/19-11/23 (11/19/2018)- A weekly summary of school activities, RTI schedule, assemblies, and announcements.
After School Tutoring is available, anyone can come, just show up!
Tutoring starts at 3:00 ends at 4:00. Students must be in the tutoring rooms by 3:00.
Math - Get help with math!
Tuesdays - Mrs. McCann - Room 221
Thursdays - Mr. Garfield - Room 216
Study Hall - General help and students will have computer access!
Monday & Wednesday - Mr. Koyle - Lab 215
We want everyone to feel safe and to be safe here at West Hills Middle School. To assist in this goal, our counselors teach suicide prevention classes to all students. This list has many resources for our students and community who might need immediate help dealing with suicidal behaviors or ideation.
Free & Reduced Price Meals
Free and reduced school meal applications are now available online. Please visit www.jordandistrict.schoollunchapp.com to complete and submit the application (Spanish option available). Hard copy applications are also available in the main office of the school. Completed hard copy applications should be submitted to the school's main office. If you need further assistance, please contact JSD Nutrition Services at 801-567-8760.
Online Classes for Grades 9 - 12
Did you know Jordan School District students have the opportunity to take courses online as part of their schooling experience? Students may enroll in online courses for original credit or for credit recovery. For more information, see our Jordan School District Online Classes page or the Statewide Online Education Program website.