Greetings WHMS Families!
* The last performance of High School Musical is Monday, March 18. It is sold-out, but stand-by seating may be available.
* 9th Grade PCCR meetings with WHMS counselors is Wednesday, March 20 from 4-7pm.
* Thursday, March 21 is the last day of 3rd Quarter. No school on Friday (Grade Transmittal Day).
* Tuesday, April 2nd is Copper Hills High School Sophomore Orientation Night.
* Please remember to drop off and pick up students in the NORTH and SOUTH driveways only. Schools must keep a separate zone for buses. the EAST driveway is for buses only between 7:20 - 7:45 and 2:50 - 3:10.
* The school closes at 3:00. Unless a student has made arrangements for tutoring, all students should be on their way home by 3:00.
* As the weather warms up, please make sure your student is wearing dress-code appropriate clothing. When arms are hanging at the sides, no skin should be visible from fingertips up, including mid-riffs, and shoulders should be covered.
* Information about construction will be sent next week.
Thank you for sharing your amazing students with us!