Mission: Every student, every day, learning at higher levels!
We believe . . .
- all students have the right to learn.
- curriculum and modeling can teach moral integrity, ethics, tolerance, and social responsibility.
- school should provide a safe learning environment which promotes student accountability, fosters academic achievement, fosters life-long learning, and promotes productive citizenship.
- students learn best in an environment that is both nurturing and rigorous.
- that educating a child is a collaborative effort; we must combine our resources to create academic excellence.
- teachers should use a variety of best teaching practices.