Mission: Every student, every day, learning at higher levels!
We believe . . .
- All students have the right to learn.
- Curriculum and modeling can teach moral integrity, ethics, tolerance, and social responsibility.
- School should provide a safe learning environment which promotes student accountability, fosters academic achievement, fosters life-long learning, and promotes productive citizenship.
- Students learn best in an environment that is both nurturing and rigorous.
- Educating a child is a collaborative effort; we must combine our resources to create academic excellence.
- Teachers should use a variety of best teaching practices.